BGB leads the crypto revolution

Connecting your assets, DeFi apps, and NFTs to unlock the world of Web3.


About BGB

What is BGB?

BGB is the platform token of Bitget, designed to create a simple, secure crypto ecosystem accessible to all. It offers exclusive perks to all holders, aiming at sharing the fruits of Bitget's growth with all users.

Price and market data

You can access the real-time prices and live market data of the Bitget token on the dedicated BGB token price page. Additionally, you'll have instant access to BGB historical price charts, various calculators, and other relevant trading information.


The total supply of BGB tokens is 2 billion, with 25% allocated for BFT holder swaps. The remaining 75% will be distributed for community acquisition, branding and growth, ecosystem investment funds, core team incentives, and investor protection. Each allocation has a specific release schedule and conditions outlined.

Distribution and release

The BGB distribution and release plan involves a total of 2 billion tokens. Among these, 25% of the supply has been swapped with BFT holders. The remaining 75% will be distributed as follows: 15% for community and user buybacks, 15% for branding and growth, 15% for ecosystem investment funds, 20% for core team incentives, and 10% for the investor protection fund. These assets will be gradually released over time.

BGB token release information

Secure, convenient, and connecting crypto enthusiasts worldwide
Token nameBitget Token
Token symbolBGB
BlockchainEthereum (ERC20)
Contract address0x54D2252757e1672EEaD234D27B1270728fF90581
Issue price$0.0585
Circulating supply1,400,000,000
Total supply2,000,000,000
Launch date2021.07.26
Replace BFT

Used to swap out existing BFT tokens

Replace BFT
Employee investment

4% unlocked every year, fully unlocked within 5 years

Employee investment
Ecosystem investment

Released to the Bitget ecosystem investment fund


Releases up to 3% per year

User input

Releases up to 4% per year

Bitget Protection Fund

Compensation for unforeseen incidents on our platform

Join us as we build a safe and reliable BGB ecosystem and foster the development of the next generation of Web3.